The Center’s Advisory Board provides oversight and is composed of prominent academics, public figures, and business leaders. The Board meets annually and provides ongoing leadership and counsel regarding the Center’s activities.
The following individuals comprise the Advisory Board of the Columbia Global Centers | Beijing:
- Jon Christianson ’89LAW, ’89BUS, Partner, Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom LLP
- Wei Sun Christianson ’89LAW, Managing Director and CEO Morgan Stanley China, Co-CEO of Asia Pacific, Morgan Stanley
- Anna Fang-Hamm ’04CC, General Manager, ZhenFund
- Hua Huang, General Manager, Beijing Xuansheng Venture Real Estate Development Co. Ltd.
- Xue Lan, Cheung Kong Chaired Professor and Dean, School of Public Policy and Management, Tsinghua University
- Linda Lau P: ’09GSAS, ’11CC, Trustee, Thomas and Linda Lau Family Foundation
- Thomas Lau P: ’09GSAS, ’11CC, Managing Director, Lifestyle International Holdings Limited
- Kai-Fu Lee ’83CC P: ’12CC, Founder and CEO, Sinovation Ventures
- Charles Li ’91LAW P: ’16CC, ’18CC, CEO, Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited, Columbia University Trustee
- He (Biatrice) Lin, Beijing Xuansheng Venture Real Estate Development Co. Ltd.
- Roberta Lipson ’77BUS, CEO and President, Chindex International, Inc.
- Cherie Nursalim ’90BUS, Chair, Three on the Bund; Vice Chairman, GITI Group
- Nina Sun ’01SIPA P: ’14CC, President, Sunnybund Consulting
- Zhe Sun ’99GSAS, ’00GSAS, P: ’14CC, Director of Center for US-China Relations, Tsinghua University
- Boming Wang ’88SIPA, President of Stock Exchange Executive Council; Editor in Chief, Caijing magazine; and Chairman of SEEC Media Group Limited
- Bruno Wu, Chairman, Redrock Capital Group Holdings
- Lan Yang ’96SIPA, Founder and Chairperson, Sun Media Group and Sun Culture Foundation
- Alex Zhang ’03CC, Co-founder and CEO, Clear Suppliers Corporation