The Center's Advisory Board provides oversight and is composed of prominent academics, public figures, and business leaders. The Board meets annually and provides ongoing leadership and counsel regarding the Center’s activities.
The following individuals comprise the Advisory Board of the Columbia Global Centers | Mumbai:
- Hari Aiyar ’90CC, Managing Partner of Build India Capital Advisors
- Anjali Bansal ’97SIPA, Partner and India Managing Director of Spencer Stuart
- Rajashree Birla, Chairperson, Aditya Birla Foundation and Director, Aditya Birla Group of Companies
- Barkha Dutt ’98JRN, Managing Senior Editor of NDTV
- Rubal Jain ’04SEAS, Director of Safexpress
- Uday Kotak ’11CC, Executive Vice Chairman and Managing Director of Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Rajiv Lall ’81GSAS, ’84GSAS, Executive Chairman of Infrastructure Development Finance Corporation
- Vikram Pandit ’76SEAS, ’77SEAS, ’80BUS, ’86BUS, P: ’17CC, Chairman of TGG Group, and a Trustee of the University since 2003.
- Sharad Sanghi ’91SEAS, Founder, CEO and managing director of Netmagic Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Ratan Tata, Chairman of Tata Sons