The Center’s Advisory Board provides oversight and is composed of prominent academics, public figures, and business leaders. The Board meets annually and provides ongoing leadership and counsel regarding the Center’s activities.
The following individuals comprise the Advisory Board of the Columbia Global Centers | Paris:
- Daniel Cohen, CEO and Chief Investment Officer of Institutional Financial Markets
- Thomas Gaehtgens, Director of the Getty Research Institute
- Thomas Glocer ’81CC, Founder and Managing Partner of Angelic Ventures, a private investment firm. He was previously CEO of Thomson Reuters.
- Ron Halpern ’90CC, ’96BUS, Executive Vice President of International Production and Acquisitions for StudioCanal, a French production and distribution company and subsidiary of the Canal+ Group
- Alan Kanzer, ’65CC, Senior Counsel of Alston & Bird LLP in New York
- Scott Malkin, Chairman and CEO of London-based Value Retail
- Yves Mény, Professor at the Institut d'Etudes Politiques in Paris and former President of the European University Institute in Florence
- Azmi Mikati ’94SEAS, CEO of the M1 Group, a holding company based in Beirut with interests including telecommunications, real estate, energy, financial assets, and fashion.
- Bruno Racine, President, Bibliotheque nationale de France
- Sue Ann G. Weinberg ’52GSAS, ’97TC, New York philanthropist and former Trustee of Columbia’s Teachers College