The Center’s Advisory Board provides oversight and is composed of prominent academics, public figures, and business leaders. The Board meets annually and provides ongoing leadership and counsel regarding the Center’s activities.
The following individuals comprise the Advisory Board of the Columbia Global Centers | Santiago:
- María Soledad Alvear former Senator and former Minister of Women’s Issues and Foreign Affairs
- Juan Asenjo Director of the Institute for Cell Dynamics and Biotechnology (ICDB) at Universidad de Chile; 2004 National Award for Science and Technology
- Daniel Platovsky ’75BUS, CEO at Mellafe y Salas
- Gonzalo Bofill ’10MBA, Director of Empresas Carozzi
- Veronica Cabezas ’09TC, ’10TC, teaches at School of Education of Universidad Católica and Founder of NGO Enseña Chile
- Gregory Elacqua ’01SIPA, Director of the Institute of Public Policy Institute of Universidad Diego Portales
- Claudia Heiss ’03GSAS, Assistant Professor at the Universidad de Chile - Instituto de Asuntos Públicos (Institute of Public Affairs).
- Ann F. Kaplan ’72SW, ’77BUS, Partner at Circle Wealth Management, Columbia University Trustee
- Peter Morse Chief of Staff at Quiñenco S.A.
- Ana Novik ’99SIPA, Professor at the Universidad de Chile, Institute of International Studies (trade policy expert)
- Ricardo Riesco ’05LAW, Partner at Yrarrázaval Pulido & Brünner Abogados
- Giorgio Solimano Head of Global Health Program at the School of Public Health Dr. Salvador Allende G., Univerisdad de Chile.