Interns will have the opportunity to work on the Center’s research programs and participate in local and international conferences organized by the Center. Participants will gain work experience and a global perspective that will provide a competitive edge in achieving their career goals.
Specific duties for the interns and volunteers are as follows:
- Provide help with English document (including research reports, conference summaries, and other Center publications, etc.) drafting and proof-reading
- Participate in conference and event planning and organizing
- Assist Center staff with any other tasks related to managing and running research programs or activities
- Assist in office management
- Preferably fluent in both Arabic and English with writing skills in both languages
- Excellent translation skills
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Good team player
- B.S./B.A. degree or above preferred
Required application materials
- English writing sample
- The name of the person and his/her affiliation who referred you to the Center
- Work availability
To apply for an internship/volunteer opportunity with the Center, applicants should send the above documents to [email protected].
After reviewing applications, we will arrange interviews with competitive candidates.