Columbia Global Centers | Santiago is seeking a freelance journalist/reporter to update our digital and printed communications platforms when needed. The position is freelance (paid per article / post) and starts ASAP.
- Cover Center activities, research projects, and student exchanges in order to write short pieces for the website, newsletters, and social media platforms;
- Curate photographs and video materials for online and marketing collateral;
- Interview visiting faculty and students for the website;
- Develop creative promotional materials for the Center’s programs and events;
- Oversee special projects as assigned and perform other related duties.
- Native English speaking journalist, editor, or reporter;
- Excellent written communications skills;
- Experience in English-language news outlets and/or digital platforms;
- Demonstrated understanding of the technical concepts involved in implementing web communications.
- Santiago, Chile
How to Apply
Applicants should send a resume / CV and cover letter to the Center’s Director (email@example.com). After reviewing applications, we will arrange interviews with competitive candidates.