Columbia University School of Professional Studies will hold an information session. David Madigan, Ph.D., Executive Vice-President for Arts & Sciences, Dean of the Faculty, and Professor of Statistics, and Jason Wingard, Ph.D., Dean and Professor of the School of Professional Studies, will join and deliver addresses. The Information Session will cover most programs that School of Professional Studies offer, including the Masters Programs, Certification Programs, Visiting Student Program, Summer Sessions, 4+1 Programs and more.
The participants will also have chances to ask questions and talk with Columbia University faculty and staff after the presentations and during a reception.
The event is co-organized by Columbia University School of Professional Studies, and Columbia Global Centers | Beijing. Registration is required and space for walk-ins is not guaranteed. Registration deadline is Oct 19th, 2016. Late registration will not guarantee entrance.
- 17:45-18:00 Guest Arrival/Check-in
- 18:00-18:30 Opening Keynote - Executive Vice President David Madigan
- The University in the Global Age
- 18:30-19:00 School of Professional Studies Address – Dean Jason Wingard
- Emerging Trends and Market-Driven Professional Education
- 19:00-20:00 Reception & Information Sessions with Faculty and Administrators
Columbia University The Faculty of Arts and Sciences
Columbia University School of Professional Studies
Columbia Global Centers | Beijing
The event is free and open to the public. Registration is required.