The Graduate School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation (GSAPP) at Columbia University offers a range of academic programs in Architecture, Urbanism, Preservation and Real Estate Development that study the built environment at multiple scales and through different critical methods. The School’s Centers, Labs, Incubator, and Initiatives lead groundbreaking investigations that tackle emerging challenges in these spheres and create opportunities for interdisciplinary collaboration.
Join us for an interactive Information Session for the opportunity to:
● Learn more about the various academic offerings from Dean Amale Andraos
● Understand the admissions process
● Hear from alumni about their experiences and life after graduation
● Get your questions answered in a dedicated Q&A segmen
● Steffen Boddeker, Associate Dean of Admissions and Outreach