Are you interested in studying public health? Since 1922, Columbia University’s Mailman School of Public Health has been at the forefront of public health research, education, and community collaboration. Addressing everything from chronic disease to HIV/AIDS to healthcare policy, the School tackles today’s pressing public health issues, translating research into action.
Join us for an interactive Information Session for the opportunity to:
● Learn more about the various academic offerings
● Understand the admissions process
● Access resources for professional growth and career development
● Get your questions answered by an admissions official in a dedicated Q&A segment
● Elizabeth Francese, Assistant Director of Admissions and Recruitment