The Urban Works Innovation Challenge 2019-2020 Demonstration Day will feature startups solving the most pressing urban issues that India faces today: clean water, waste recycling, mental wellness, and gender security at the workplace, among others. Thus, through these novel innovations, they are advancing sustainability and safety in India's cities. It will be an evening of innovation, entrepreneurship, and networking amidst a gathering of investors, industry leaders, and faculty members from Columbia University.
This event is by invitation only.
Investors and Advisors panel
Featured panelists include:
● Namita Dalmia - Director (Investments), Omidyar Network
● Sanjay Enishetty - MD and CEO, 50k Ventures
● Anirban Ghosh - Chief Sustainability Officer, Mahindra Group
● Pirojsha Godrej - Executive Chairman, Godrej Properties Limited
● Swati Shah Gupta - Director (Impact Investments), Aavishkaar Group
● Swati Salgaocar - Director, Vimson Group
● Sharad Sanghi - Founder, CEO and Managing Director, Netmagic Solutions Private Limited
● Shreyansh Singhal - Investment Professional, Ankur Capital
● Vaishali Sinha - Chief CSR, Sustainability and Communications Officer, ReNew Power
● Varun Varma - VP of Investment Operations, Lightbox Ventures