On November 9, Columbia Global Centers | Beijing cordially invites you to the panel discussion Opportunities for Women Leadership in the Digital Era at the Beijing Hong Kong Jockey Club Clubhouse, Beijing. The panel invites women leaders from the industries of media, business,design and furniture, and health to discuss unique opportunities and challenges faced by women entrepreneurs and leaders in today's digital world, and the importance of mentors and building networks. During the discussion, our panelists will share their experiences along with advice for young women entrepreneurs and leaders.
Lee C. Bollinger, President of Columbia University, will deliver opening remarks. Safwan M. Masri, Executive Vice President for Global Centers and Global Development at Columbia University, will deliver closing remarks.
A special thank you to the ZhenFund and Her Village Academy for their support.
Lee C. Bollinger
President of Columbia University in the City of New York
Safwan M. Masri
Executive Vice President for Global Centers and Global Development
Columbia University in the City of New York
Chairperson, Sun Media Group and Her Village Academy
Partner and CEO of ZhenFund
Founder and President of Ciming Health Checkup Management Group Co., Ltd.
President of Ciji Network Technology Co., Ltd.
Senior Vice President of Bytedance (Toutiao)
Founder and CEO of ZAOZUO.com
4: 30 p.m. - 4: 35 p.m.
Opening Remarks by Lee C. Bollinger, President of Columbia University
4: 35 p.m. - 5: 35 p.m.
Panel Discussion with Lan Yang, Anna Fang-Hamm, Xiaohong Han, Zhen Liu, and Wei Shu
5: 35 p.m. - 5: 55 p.m.
5: 55 p.m. - 6: 00 p.m.
Closing Remarks by Safwan M. Masri, Executive Vice President for Global Centers and Global Development at Columbia University
1. Due to limited seats, registration will be verified before confirmation.
2. We will send a confirmation e-mail with confirmation code from email@example.com once registered successfully by November 7th, 2017.
3. Please present the confirmation code at the entrance.
4. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding the registration, please send an e-mail inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Every one who would like to attend the event must register in advance.
6. Send us your questions to the panelists for the Q&A session through Columbia Global Centers | Beijing official WeChat Account, along with your name, last four digits of your cellphone number when register. Your priority of confirmation for registration will increase once your question is selected.