Applications and Enrollment:
3 - 5 years in public service;
Currently occupying managerial position;Language proficiency (English).
To apply for the program you must follow the steps below:
- Complete the online application form:
- Pay the application fee of R$ 150,00
- Send the documents below in a single email to [email protected] until January 25, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. (BRT):
- Payment receipt
- Complete curriculum proving at least 3 years of public service in management activities (follow the format below): https://sipa.columbia.edu/sites/default/files/Joseph%20Williams%20SIPA%20Format%202017-18.pdf
- Letter of recommendation (in Portuguese)
- Cover letter of up to 400 words (in Portuguese)
- The finalists will participate of an online interview that will be recorded for the final selection of the 20 participants.
20% of the positions will be allocated to affirmative action.
It will be selected at least 5 (five) public servants from Rio de Janeiro and up to 15 from other states of Brazil.
All selected participants are eligible for scholarships to cover tuition ($ 10,000) and all instructional costs (workshops, lectures, seminars, site visits).
Each participant is financially responsible for all costs of traveling, accommodations and meals involved in the local and international modules.
Participants who fail to obtain the certificate of completion, according to the policies described above, will reimburse the full tuition costs covered in the program.