JOB OPPORTUNITY: PROGRAM ASSISTANT
Send your resume to Laura Nóra (LN2380@columbia.edu) by September 30.
The Columbia Global Centers | Rio de Janeiro is looking for recent (past ~2 years) college graduates from / in Brazil for a potential job opportunity.
We are looking for a proactive program assistant to work collaboratively with our team on academic and executive projects. In this role, you will oversee tasks delegated to you by the Program Manager and the Center's Director, coordinate with international and local partners. You will need to be highly organized, adaptable, and able to prioritize tasks while working independently. Interest in academic research is also a must-have skill in this position.
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with the project manager and team
- Collaborate with the whole team, contributing to the entire project lifecycle
- Organize and monitor schedules and see that deadlines are met
- Monitor budget and help ensure resources are used efficiently
- Complete any necessary administrative tasks, such as research and email
- Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required
- Excellent command of English and Portuguese, both verbal and written
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Keen attention to detail and an aptitude for problem-solving
- Able to proactively address potential issues
- Collaborative working style and team-player attitude
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Familiarity with Columbia University or other U.S. institutions of higher education a big plus
-Location: Rio de Janeiro