Communications Intern/Graphic Designer
- Assist the Program Manager in all communication and outreach related work
- Manage the information dissemination efforts through the collection of relevant data and updating the website and social media (includes uploading)
- Assist preparing and editing the monthly report
- Write news releases, presentations and articles for the Columbia Global Center Rio webpage
- Promote and track the website
- Implement Columbia Global Center Rio social media strategy
- Edit and organize the publication of documents and articles in English and in Portuguese
- Collect/ develop communications material and input with collaborators in the Global Center network
- Assist in the development and implementation of projects and plans to ensure meaningful participation and outreach locally as well as in campus.
- Publicize opportunities
- Collaborate with the Communications and Outreach team in New York in network strategies
-Provide on-going communications and support
-Monitor and liaise with the media to ensure that accurate information about the program reach the public domain
- Implement and further develop the communication strategy according to specific demands such as events
- Coordinate and operate internal and external event productions
- Curate content for publications, statements and events
- Create briefings for designated spokespeople and leaders
- Adjust/Develop metrics measuring ROI of PR and communications activations
- Update Activities Tracker
- Analyze and interpret data in Activities Tracker
- Graphic design for online and printed material (Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Canva)
- Knowledge of education and project assessment in different areas and disciplines
- Knowledge and expertise in crafting and delivering messages to diverse stakeholders a plus.
- Knowledge and expertise in website management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; excellent organizational abilities including record keeping, familiarity with budgeting, dealing with news and media desires, oral presentation skills helpful
>> Candidates should send C.V. and a motivation letter (up to 300 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 28, 2019.