Jobs and Internships
Thank you for your interest in working with Columbia Global Centers | Mumbai. Vacancies, when announced, will be displayed below; if you'd like to pursue an internship at the Center, please drop us an email.
Current Job Opportunities
Based in Mumbai and reporting to the Director of the Columbia Global Centers | Mumbai, the Senior Finance Officer is responsible for the overall financial management of the Center.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing banking relationships for the Center, including carefully monitoring cash positions
- Performing monthly international bank reconciliation processes in accordance with the Columbia Global Centers’ Standard Operating Procedures
- Computing and preparing all forms that are statutorily required under the Income Tax Act, 1961
- Formulating and tracking the Center’s budget, and enabling the formulation of project and programmatic budgets
- Processing financial payments for the organization
- Executing and maintaining records of employee contracts, providing updates on HR policies and compliances that have financial implications, and providing current and prospective employees with information about compensation and benefits policies
- Providing quarterly budget reports and analysing patterns of spending
- Preparing all supporting information for the annual audit and liaising with auditors when necessary
- Documenting and maintaining complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions
The ideal candidate should have the following competencies:
- Graduate degree in relevant field required; post-graduate degree desirable
- Relevant work experience of 7-10 years in financial management
- Work experience in Mumbai required
- Excellent written and communication skills in English
- Ability to deliver on deadline, and work in an organized and responsible manner
- Expertise in using computational systems for data management
To apply, please send a copy of your current resume and a cover letter to [email protected] no later than May 31, 2021.
Due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed applicants will receive notification.