Positions and Internships
Interns will have the opportunity to work on the Center’s research programs and participate in local and international conferences organized by the Center. Participants will gain work experience and a global perspective that will provide a competitive edge in achieving their career goals.
Specific duties for the interns and volunteers are as follows:
- Provide help with English document (including research reports, conference summaries, and other Center publications, etc.) drafting and proof-reading
- Participate in conference and event planning and organizing
- Assist Center staff with any other tasks related to managing and running research programs or activities
- Assist in office management
- Preferably fluent in both Arabic and English with writing skills in both languages
- Excellent translation skills
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Good team player
- B.S./B.A. degree or above preferred
Required application materials
- English writing sample
- The name of the person and his/her affiliation who referred you to the Center
- Work availability
To apply for an internship/volunteer opportunity with the Center, applicants should send the above documents to email@example.com.
After reviewing applications, we will arrange interviews with competitive candidates.